Good morning friends. I haven’t written in a few days due to having the stomach flu. I’m back among the living finally.
Since I’ve left work and now stay home I am finding it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep. No, I don’t lay in bed and stress about things, I’ve finally come to a happy place about staying at home. So what can it be? Come back to me my happy sleep friend. Ugh! Hopefully, as time goes by I will get back into a rhythm or I’ll become a walking Zombie. Hey, maybe I’ll send in a pic and bio to Walking Dead…minimal wages and no need for make-up artist.
Ok, enough about my happy place “SLEEP”. So, I decided that I would work this whole full time house wife thing just as I would any other job…ok, the work part not the loving of my family part, so don’t confuse the two ok? I love my family, my home, my dogs, and my life, but I have 10 hours a day where I am home all by my self. Holy crap what in the heck does one do 5 days a week 10 hours a day? Well, for my own personal mental health I’ve come up with a schedule. Why you ask? Well plain and simple I’m lazy. Yep, I said it. If I don’t have a plan and a schedule I will sit on the couch and do absolutely nothing…..hmmmmm wonder if that has anything to do with the sleeping thing?
Every Morning I wake up at 5:30 am
- Drink coffee 1 hour
- Yoga or work out (depends on the day)
- Take shower get ready for my day 45 minutes (hey, I’m old I need lots of TLC)
- Read Emails and do any paper work required…IE pay bills, banking etc.
- Pick a room to tear apart and clean 4 to 6 hours (Like I said I’ve spring cleaned my house….NEVER.
- Eat Lunch–I hour lunch just as if I was working
- Errands….check mail, grocery shop or whatever is needed for the day
- Start Dinner
- The rest of the evening is spend enjoying time with my husband and puppies.
So you see I have to have a schedule to survive my new career or as my husband calls it my new adventure. So eventually my house will be clean and up to public re-entrance, at that time my schedule will change….hello front yard, porch, and back yard. In the mix of things I will be showing you how to make laundry soap, bath and body soap, etc….We will compare prices etc. Stay tuned.
Enjoy your day my friends…..I will be back tomorrow with whatever curve ball life throws at me.
God bless you, your family, and your fur-babies.